Our vision is to grow an ever-widening network of Anna Chaplains and others engaged in similar ecumenical, community-based, ministry among older people. Such a network affords the benefits of mutual support and shared areas of interest. Research into, and understanding of, the spiritual dimension of ageing is developing fast - and with it growing areas of controversy.
- to share what good things you are doing that are improving life for older men and women - for a flavour of what is already happening, see Resources - Ideas/Stories
- to recommend a resource that you have found helpful and why - see also Resources
- to find out more about Anna Chaplaincy and how it could work for you or in your area
- to join our growing network of Anna Chaplains
- to support The Gift of Years ministry to older people - see Support us